Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fina in Miami '09

The last time I was in the States, I was there for 4 months and that was earlier this year. This time my trip was a lot shorter and I was happy for that. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the US to visit my family & friends but when I get back to Costa Rica I have a feeling of natural joy and comfort that comes over me. It's almost like a big monkey has decided to come off my back while I'm here.
Anywho, I would like to share some photos that I took of events that I attended and just random stuff.

First thing is first..


It was Christina's 26th birthday the first weekend we were there and that was a blast.





Then, after dinner & drinks we went to see A-Sides (again)! That was twice in one week for me.








It was definitely a fun night!



A few days later... Andres & I were married. It was a happy day for me.





After the wedding we headed to South Beach and down to the Art Basel. The Art Basel is one of the biggest art shows in the world. It was interesting to see the countless amount of art exhibited there. I really enjoyed seeing how artists attempted to put their thoughts and emotions into a tangible exhibit for people to see. People can be so intriguing. Here are a few of my favorites...



























After the inspiring art show, we headed to the beach for some Miami sun, except that it wasn't so sunny. But it was still nice!









That's the end for now!

Oh and by the way Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment